We hold no responsibility for parcels that are misdelivered or returned to us due to either:
- Your supplying of a wrong, invalid or incomplete delivery address or details during order confirmation, such as but not limited to:
- Recipient name
- C/O name
- Apartment or flat numbers
- Building names
- College/university or business names
- Mis-spelt or missing city, state or province, country, postal or zip code
- Your failure to pick up your parcel at the post office if the addressee is unavailable during the initial delivery attempt
If your parcel is misdelivered:
In the event that your parcel is misdelivered or returned to sender due to any of the above reasons, we cannot provide any compensation. This does not apply to errors on our part, which will be courteously corrected.
If your parcel is returned:
Returned parcels can be resent once they have been received and checked to be free of any damages. Reshipment fees apply as per the above rate table.